Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Rise and shine Luke

 

 

 

 

Usually Luke gets up before me and gets to come and jump in my bed. But this morning I beat him to the punch. I went to jump (well sort of jump) in his bed. Mom said he had some wild hair, and that I should feel fortunate that I don't have a mop top to tame yet. I guess being bald has its perks sometimes. The ladies seem to love it too, which is also an asset. Anyhow, after I went into Luke's room, Luke decided that he wanted to wear his shirt like mine. I don't know about this matching thing though. I think I like being my own baby. According to mom I have many different attributes (not sure about the meaning of this word) than Luke. She seems to think that I have a bit more temperment, I think of it as personality, and she says I am more vocal. I tell her its just my way of being heard over Luke these days. So therefore, I think there is no need for us to dress alike. Mom and I will discuss this when we have our afternoon time together. ---Jude
Posted by Picasa

No comments: