Friday, May 16, 2008

HAZMAT...

 

 

 

 

You know, I am really not sure how mom did it; but the other day she managed to get bubbles all over the kitchen. They were spilling out of the dishwasher and onto the floor. I was trying to tell her about it, but she kept insisting that we would play with bubbles later. Once she entered the kitchen though she realized quickly that I was trying to tell her, I was already playing with bubbles. It was great. Mom said we might as well get some towels and the mop and clean the floor if we were going to spread soap suds all over. I told her we needed to try this again, but she just smiled and said we'll see. I guess I will just have to wait and see what she can creat next.---Luke
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

FUNNY!!! Oh my goodness, I have done that before! I have laughed and laughed at this post!