Monday, May 12, 2008

My first Fish

 

 

 

 

Saturday I caught my first fish with dad!!! It was so exciting. First I to learn to bait my hook with real worms. I wasn't crazy about that part. Those things are wiggley. Then I threw the line out into the water and waited no so paiently for the cork to go under. Then I would reel them in. It was so cool, reeling them in and bringing them out of the water. I made dad take them off the hook and throw them back in the pond. Touching the fish seemed a little slimey to me. And I am not so sure about mouth action they have. I didn't want them biting me or anything. I showed a few of my catches to Jude. He thought the fish were cool too. I told him once he was bigger maybe I would let him fish with me and dad.--Luke
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shane said...

Boy's it just doesn't get any better than this!!!