Monday, October 29, 2007

Rainy days are here again

 

 

 

 

Well Jude and I didn't know what to think about all of the rain, but mom says that the rain means we can be lazy. Jude took this literally, he laid around all day; in the swing, in the boppy, in the bed. I myself took this oppertunity to catch up some coloring at my little table. I drew all shades of squiggles. I think they turned out pretty good myself. Mom even let me hang up my masterpiece on the fridge. It was a nice change of pace that the rain brought on. Jude and I hope there will be more in the future.--Luke and Jude
I don't know why Luke insists on speaking for me. I would like to say that the rain was nice and I also enjoyed catching up on some gym play time. I didn't lay around all day. I would also like to add that he did his fair share of napping. -- Jude
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

"Smash" said...

Awesome blog! Very funny!

We most definatily need to get together and talk. Maybe we can get the grandparents to throw a party and bring the food. And all we have to do is show up. I am sure that will not be a problem.

Seriously, lets try to get together in the future. Thanks for the info I think Heather is going to try that place. We will see.