Tuesday, October 02, 2007

All smiles

 

 

 

 

Intervention? I'm not sure about this large word, but thats what mom says we need for my pass. addiction. I don't know what she means. I don't think I have a problem; but mom says I am only going to be able to have them at nap time and bed time. So before she takes them away I am getting in my last fix. Wish me luck.--Luke

While my big brother Luke is giving up his passes, I am learning how to smile and sit in the bumbo. I really think Luke is quite funny, although some things I find quite funny, mom and dad don't seem to agree all of the time. Luke told me that I can join in his comiedian act soon enough. I can't wait. For now I will just keep practicing te smile.--Jude
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

Luke, I had a pacifier until I was WAY TO OLD to have one...like 3 or four. So don't worry..you have time :)