Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy, busy, busy





Well now that fall is here we have have been crazy busy. I started preschool, football is in full swing, mom is studying, and I'm not sure what Jude is doing. Needless to say we have been on the run. Mom even said things are going to get crazier as the rest of the year goes by. She is already talking about Christmas!!! I just hope I can take Karate soon.--Luke
I don't know why Luke thinks I'm not busy. I have lots of things to do. What he doesn't know is that while he is in preschool, mom and I go to all sorts of parks, and run all kinds of crazy errands. And I don't know if Karate is a good idea or not.--Jude

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

I am still laughing because I thought that Jude was sitting on a training toilet in the first few pictures, then I realized he had on a diaper.