Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July Beach trip

 

 

 

 

Here are some of our pics from our 4th of July Beach trip. I had to include one of my favorite moments was with my Aunt Tay. She took me for a spin in her bug convertable. I thought I was a real cool dude riding in the back with the top down. I think Jude was jealous, but I told him maybe he could go next year.--Luke

Well I once again, had a great time eating all of that wonderful sand. It is so good for the sore gums. I loved hanging out on the beach and wathcing all of the people and the ocean. One of my favorite activities though is picking up sea shells. I found all kinds and my specialty was finding the really small ones. Mom always seemed to take those away for her collection. I told her that wasn't fair, but she insisted that I needed to stick to the larger ones.--Jude
Posted by Picasa

No comments: