Saturday, June 21, 2008

Myrtle Beach 08

 

 

 

 

Well here we are, our first beach trip of the year, and Jude's first beach trip ever. We had a great time. I wasn't too sure about the ocean, but every afternoon a tidepool came out of nowhere and it made a perfect kiddie pool. I didn't leave any sandcastles intact long enough for mom to take a picture of them, but I did enjoy building and destroying them. We also took a beach break and went to this cool place called Alligator Adventures where I saw this huge crocodile, turtles, snakes, otters, and of course alligators. My cousins, Morgan and Karsyn were at the beach too and I got to play with them everyday. Maw Maw and Paw Paw were there too, and I think I may have tired Paw Paw out. I caught him trying to take a nap every now and then. We had so much fun, that I can't wait to go going back to the beach in another week with my Nana and Granddaddy; so I hope they rest up.--Luke
Posted by Picasa

No comments: