Monday, December 10, 2007

Lounging in our PJ's

 

 

 

 

Well-- I know it has been a bit since we last updated; but getting ready for the holidays and celebrating my 2nd birthday has taken up alot of time. Jude has also not been sleeping so great, so everyone has been a little more tired than usual. I tried to warn him that mom can be a drill sergent, so it would be better if he would just do what she wants. He didn't listen to me; he is doing it the hard way. I, on the other hand, have heard about this man called Santa Claus. I vaguely remember him from last year, but mom says that he has a list of good kids and those that don't behave. I want to stay on the good list, because I want him to come fill my stocking with chocolate. I am doing my very best, but some days it is hard. Wish me luck--Luke

I don't know why Luke thinks he knows everything. Just because he is older doesn't mean he is smarter. I happen to know that all babies make the good list; because hey we are babies--who can resist a cute baby. I can't wait to see what is in my stocking. --Jude
Posted by Picasa

No comments: