Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lion towel

     

Well, mom says my time as a single blogger is drawing close to an end. Whatever that means. She claims that I am going to have to share my space with my new brother Jude, who will be here on Monday. I helped mom get all checked in on Friday, and now she is wearing these lovely red and purple arm bands that tell who she is. I thought that was a bit odd, but mom told me it is just protocol (whatever that is). Well I am off to the pool, since it is actually cool enough to be outside today. Talk to everyone later--Luke
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn & Ed said...

We love the lion towel...very in, very now, very cool.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LITTLE BROTHER (and congrats to Aaron and Blaine as well..:)

We hope to see you soon!

Love,

Jenn & Ed