Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What a weekend!!





I had a great weekend!! It started off with a bang, literally, as I watch Granddaddy shoot a squirel in his backyard. I spend all day Saturday with him and we had a great time. We rode on the four wheeler, I played on the tractor that my Uncle Sam was using, and I even gave my new tricycle a whirl after my nap. I'm not quite long enough for my feet to reach those pedals, but it will not be long.
On Sunday afternoon, Mom and Dad took me to the big Kelly Road park. There was alot to do here as well. I played on the swings, dug in the dand and went down the slide. It was on the slide that I learned about this stuff called static electricity. Check out the new doo.
Well after such a busy weekend I think I will be up for some R and R at the pool this week.--Luke
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn & Ed said...

Love the hair, Luke...perhaps you will start a new trend? :)

Jenn & Ed